Monday, March 9, 2009

The new card type in Magic: Planeswalker


I've been playing Magic: The Gathering on and off for some time now and I think the last set I've played was the Time Spiral Block which was cool because of the reprints but somehow not that much great for me than its previous block Ravnica which has the new revisions of Dual Lands.. so until now I haven't seen or heard anything Magic and to my surprise when I tried to search what's happening now to the community is that I was faced with something amazing and eye candy in the form of a new card type: Planeswalker. The first I've seen it I really felt old school, is this what has become of Magic? I've only left for like 2 years.. well for those interested and don't know yet about this new card type, you can follow this link on the official website of Magic: The Gathering (Planeswalker Rules).

No comments:

Post a Comment