Thursday, April 30, 2009
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
For those still having problems with connecting online with Resistance 2, especially those that uses routers and receives the NAT type 2, I have found a simple solution. First you should have access to your router's webpage; since I use a D-Link router, I can access it through http://192.168.0.1/. I'm not sure about other routers though. Then I go to the port forwarding part and add these ports here:
- TCP Ports: 80, 443, 5223, and 10070 - 10080
- UDP Ports: 3478, 3479, 3658, and 10070
Then after adding those ports (be careful with the TCP/UDP, you should really place those numbers where they belong) you should still turn on your UPnP (Universal Plug n Play) option in your router.
After fiddling with these configurations I can now join games in Resistance 2 online instead of the "Failed to connect" message I always get in the past. I hope this helps.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Source: New PSP Due Before Christmas.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Here's a nice version of the new Nintendo DSi. The Gyakuten Kenji (Ace Attorney) Premium Edition. Too bad it's only available right now in Japan.
Source: The "Premium Edition" Ace Attorney DSi.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
A new update is available for the PS3. The features included in the update are the following:
- [Dynamic Normalizer] has been added as an option under [Music Settings]. > See details
- You can now selectively back up content (file type MNV) that was downloaded from the Video Store of PlayStation®Store and you can restore files that you selectively backed up to the same PS3™ system. You can use this feature to back up both SD (standard definition) and HD (high definition) resolution content.
> See details
- You can now easily search the Internet for information about your PLAYSTATION®3 format software, as well as for games you purchased from PlayStation®Store. Select the icon for the game, and then select [Internet Search] from the options menu to get search results based on the game title.
- You can now copy and paste text from a Web page viewed in the Internet browser. > See details
- [Copy Address of This Page] and [Copy Address of This Link] have been added as options under [File] in the browse mode menu of the Internet browser.
- [Browser Security] has been added as an option to the browse mode menu of the Internet browser. The websites for the Web filtering services that used to be listed under [Bookmarks] have been moved under this new option.
- The order in which Friends are listed in the Friends list has been changed. You can now sort by name (alphabetical order) and by status, listing both online and offline Friends by the last time online. When you have pending requests to add Users as Friends, the icons for these Users are now displayed at the top of the Friends list.
- The maximum size for files that can be attached to messages has been increased to 3 MB.
The decklists of Alara Reborn Intro packs are already up on the Magic site. Too bad you still have to wait until the official release date for the new cards to appear at the gatherer. Check them out here: Alara Reborn Intro Pack Decklists.
Guitar Hero: Metallica is just released and here's the setlist for those still deciding if it's worth the purchase. There are also other guest acts besides Metallica but don't expect to find any light music in there, of course they're metal.
• All Nightmare Long
• Creeping Death
• Disposable Heroes
• Dyers Eve
• Enter Sandman
• Fade To Black
• Fight Fire With Fire
• For Whom The Bell Tolls
• Hit The Lights
• King Nothing
• Master of Puppets
• Mercyful Fate (Medley)
• No Leaf Clover (Live)
• Nothing Else Matters
• Sad But True
• Seek And Destroy
• The Memory Remains
• The Shortest Straw
• The Thing That Should Not Be
• The Unforgiven
• Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
• Wherever I May Roam
• Alice In Chains -- "No Excuses"
• Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band -- "Turn The Page (Live)"
• Corrosion of Conformity -- "Albatross"
• Diamond Head -- "Am I Evil?"
• Foo Fighters -- "Stacked Actors"
• Judas Priest -- "Hell Bent For Leather"
• Kyuss -- "Demon Cleaner"
• Lynyrd Skynyrd -- "Tuesday's Gone"
• Machine Head -- "Beautiful Mourning"
• Mastodon -- "Blood And Thunder"
• Mercyful Fate -- "Evil"
• Michael Schenker Group -- "Armed and Ready"
• Motorhead -- "Ace of Spades"
• Queen -- "Stone Cold Crazy"
• Samhain -- "Mother of Mercy"
• Slayer -- "War Ensemble"
• Social Distortion -- "Mommy's Little Monster (Live)"
• Suicidal Tendencies -- "War Inside My Head"
• The Sword -- "Black River"
• System of a Down -- "Toxicity"
• Thin Lizzy -- "The Boys Are Back in Town"
Source: Guitar Hero: Metallica Setlist.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Source: Announcing From the Vault: Vaults.
Source: Is tri-Ace Announcing A New, Multi-Plaform RPG?.
Muramasa: The Demon Blade, known in Japan as Oboromuramasa (literally "Hazy Muramasa") is an upcoming video game developed by Vanillaware exclusively for the Wii console. It will be published by Marvelous Entertainment and is an action RPG. It has been announced for a 2009 Japanese release, with North American and European releases from respective publishers Marvelous Entertainment USA (co-publish with XSEED Games) and Rising Star Games also in 2009.
The game is said to have two different methods of control, one for casual players that will presumably involve the Wii Remote, and another for more experienced players who'd prefer a more precise method using the Classic Controller. The Classic Controller's layout have the "A" and "B" buttons for attacking, while "X" is for items. The control stick is for moving right, left and jumping. The left shoulder button switches between 3 swords. Each sword has different attack style, damage and agility. Overuse of a sword can cause it to break and its attack power will drop substantially. Defensive and evasive abilities will deplete the active swords "Soul Gauge" and will also cause a sword to break.
More Info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oboro_Muramasa_Youtouden.
L.A.W. BACKGROUND Story
In 2350, the Earth has undergone a nuclear war, diastrophism, and 200 years of ice age. The humans that had fled to the outer space in a spaceship wake up from freeze-sleep and return to the Earth to found a state called "Delka" to rebuild the human civilization. They find that Niks, the mutants that have been created by radioactivity, destroy the authenticity of mankind, and keep them isolated.
However, 'Niks' realize their dignity with the emergence of Leader 'Babitus' and escape from humans for freedom and survival. Then, they found a state in the jungle and enter the era of conflict and war against humans over Power Stone, which are the essential materials for survival.Let's see how this game will fare in the industry lead by Blizzard's World Of Warcraft.
Source: Former Diablo II Lead Artist Lays Down The L.A.W.