A new update is available for the PS3. The features included in the update are the following:
- [Dynamic Normalizer] has been added as an option under [Music Settings]. > See details
- You can now selectively back up content (file type MNV) that was downloaded from the Video Store of PlayStation®Store and you can restore files that you selectively backed up to the same PS3™ system. You can use this feature to back up both SD (standard definition) and HD (high definition) resolution content.
> See details
- You can now easily search the Internet for information about your PLAYSTATION®3 format software, as well as for games you purchased from PlayStation®Store. Select the icon for the game, and then select [Internet Search] from the options menu to get search results based on the game title.
- You can now copy and paste text from a Web page viewed in the Internet browser. > See details
- [Copy Address of This Page] and [Copy Address of This Link] have been added as options under [File] in the browse mode menu of the Internet browser.
- [Browser Security] has been added as an option to the browse mode menu of the Internet browser. The websites for the Web filtering services that used to be listed under [Bookmarks] have been moved under this new option.
- The order in which Friends are listed in the Friends list has been changed. You can now sort by name (alphabetical order) and by status, listing both online and offline Friends by the last time online. When you have pending requests to add Users as Friends, the icons for these Users are now displayed at the top of the Friends list.
- The maximum size for files that can be attached to messages has been increased to 3 MB.